Simulation and Analysis Services
Finsterle GeoConsulting provides detailed analyses and robust predictions of flow of fluids, contaminants, and energy in geologic environments using advanced forward and inverse modeling techniques with specialization in:
- Conceptual model development.
- Joint inversion of hydrogeological, thermal, geophysical, tracer, and geomechanical data.
- Design of experiments, field tests, and monitoring systems.
- Estimation of material properties from diverse data sets potentially collected under non-ideal conditions.
- Detailed assessment of estimation and prediction uncertainties.
- Optimization of reservoir operations and cleanup strategies.